Chapters 5 & 6 – After learning of the Empress Sword, Prince Aster sets out for the Misty Mountain in search of it. When his horse gets a stone caught in his shoe, Aster must stop for the night in the village of Traders Run.
- Prince Aster – DDog
- Maggie Griffin – Heather Welliver
- Eric Buckingham – Beq Viper
- Henry the Stablemaster – Chooch Schubert
- On Sunday, January 24th, The Capital newspaper in Annapolis, Maryland ran an article about The Empress Sword and Brand Gamblin’s Tumbler. It was a good article and you can read it at Hometown Annapolis.
- If you would like to hear your comment or question on Dragon Chat, just leave a comment here on the blog. Or send a text or audio email to email@example.com. Or call the voicemail line at 234-PJAXTON (234-752-9866).
- We have our frist entry in the Be a Podcast Star Contest. If you’d like your name in the hat, leave a review on iTunes or Podcast Alley. Then go to the Contests page for all the details.
- Some of the music for this episode was provided by Music Alley.
- Some sound effects were provided by the Freesound Project.
- Other music and sound effects were provided under license by Digital Juice.
See what happens when Prince Aster reaches the Misty Mountain.